Saturday, January 30, 2010

Links

No real blog update at this moment, but I wanted to bring your attention to a new section to the right of the blog. I've added a spot reserved for links to other sites that are of interest to me. The first is a link to My Media House, a site that's just getting revved up. Right now there's a nice batch of FREE stock files including a few photos and Flash files. Expect this site to grow in content in the near future! I plan to be contributing to this site often.

Also added is a link to Oxygen Education, my current place of employment. For those interested in how Flash is applicable to an educational setting, take a look! Or take a look if you just like really nifty-looking interactive programs based in Flash.

Well that's it for the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment